The Hunter Cancer Research Alliance (HCRA) was established in January 2012.
Our objectives are to:
- Enhance collaboration
- Facilitate training and career development
- Leverage funding for cancer research and increase our competitive advantage
- Develop and maintain essential research infrastructure
- Disseminate research findings and support the implementation of evidence into practice
Our vision is to firmly establish the Hunter New England region as a competitive global hub of excellence in collaborative translational cancer research.
- HCRA Strategic Plan 2014-2019 (PDF, 28KB)
- HCRA Governance Structure (PDF, 127KB)
- HCRA Operations Structure (PDF,113KB)